Find My Topic

BowPro

Seaman
I started a thread asking about a Yamaha tilt/trim part. Someone replied with the correct diagram that included the part I needed. How do I find my past posts so I can retrieve that reply that I'm looking for. I can't seem to find my thread history. Thanks in advance

BowPro

Seaman
Thank you Sir for providing the post! I had initially looked in the activity under my profile, but it stated "no activity." The only history that was revealed for me was under the subscribed posts tab, which only shows 6 posts. None were of this post that I was looking for. Hmmm.

BowPro

Seaman
I have just went back to the activity after replying to your reply and this post is not even there. I looked for a setting of some sort, but I don't see anything. No big deal right now, you found me what I needed.

jbcurt00

Staff member
BowPro look under the Overview tab

theres a window tha includes your profile details. Scroll to the bottom of that window and you can find links to your Latest Post and Started Posts

It doesnt stand out as a window, and theres no slider to indicate theres more content then whats viewable by default.

putting that on the upgrade snafu lists