New guy from TN

Chowda

Recruit
Hi everyone. Don't have a boat yet but did recently put a down payment on one and it should be ready for pick up in April. Ordered a SeaArk 2072 VFX deluxe center console with Suzuki df150. Looking forward to all of your advice and knowledge on this forum.

Chowda

oldrem

Commander
Welcome and congrats on the new toy. Best advice I can give is to keep it covered when not in use. Sun and water can be destructive.

southkogs

Staff member
Nice boat ... congratulations. AND welcome aboard y'all :yo:

mr 88

Commander
Sounds like it is your first boat,congratulations . If not familiar with boating I would recommend taking a Boating Safety Course between now and when you pick it up.

aspeck

Staff member
Congratulations on your new toy! Take good care of the boat and she will take care of you ...

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
What year? You must be so excited to get your first boat. To me, getting a boat is always exciting - even when it's just my boat coming out of winter storage. Can't wait to see pictures of your boat

82rude

Rear Admiral
I concur with mr 88. If your new to boating that's a lot of rig to start out with .I'm a little envious.

David Young

Chief Petty Officer
Keep a close eye on your water depth display until your familiar with the area you'll be using . :)

211libwtfo

Petty Officer 1st Class
Congrats!!! My advice is to watch do’s and don’ts at the ramp. That place can make or break a good day...

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Congrats and welcome aboard Captain. Nice fishing machine. I would not take it out in big water though. Perfect for fish hunting in protected waters. When I was a kid I received a shiny new bike for my birthday and wasn't allowed to use it until spring. That was the longest winter in my life. I just got a frustration flashback.