Caught a nice bass on Lake George Sunday near the Hague, NY . . .

Expidia

Commander
Last season fishing was rough even with my new bow mounted MK. But this year as shown in previous posts from the Mohawk River we were catching fish with a little dab of an old bottle of Trout attractant that I found in my tackle box. Put a little on an orange crank type lure with a rattle in it. The Mohawk is a very muddy river so the orange color and the rattle helps.

I ordered a tube of Crawfish attractant off Amazon as Bass love Crawfish. This stuff is great. It's almost like the consistency of jam and a little dab stays on the lure for a long time.

Was fishing off the islands just North of the town of Hague, NY on Sunday on Lake George.

Pound for pound ya can't beat a Bass for a nice 5 min fight while finally coaxing him into the net.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KNCG3TC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Also bagged this little monster:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Looks like you have the same amount of teeth as the bass.........:D

Expidia

Commander
Took a friend out last night around 5pm on the Mohawk River . . .

He caught a 22 inch Walleye!

He looks a little like me facial wise, he could be my Brother . . . Doncha think ;)

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Are you talking about the fish or you? :pound:

Any catch is a good catch in my haven't caught in a long long time book :facepalm:

Expidia

Commander
Are you talking about the fish or you? :pound:

Any catch is a good catch in my haven't caught in a long long time book :facepalm:

It's weird. Past few years fishing has been slow for me on the lakes I frequent. Even with a new $1200 MK GPS bow mounted Terrova troller and still sparse catches.

But this year its been almost like this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqCmgbjeRw0

I do attribute my luck and good fortune so far this season to my new found "Ancient Chinese Secret" though . . .

PM me if you are interested!