Bassmasters Fishing Tournament- 12 degrees!

robert graham

Admiral
Upstate S.C. Is hosting the big Bassmasters Fishing Tournament today, Saturday and Sunday----This morning they were launching at 7:00AM and it was 12 degrees!....some of the boats were frozen to the trailers!....Just not my idea of fishin' weather, but these guys are dedicated pros and seem to love it!....

gm280

Supreme Mariner
They have too go out in such weather. That IS their income... Some times it is great to have office jobs...or better yet retirement! :thumb:

robert graham

Admiral
They have too go out in such weather. That IS their income... Some times it is great to have office jobs...or better yet retirement! :thumb:

And it really helps to have all the latest gear and stay-warm clothing!.....they all seemed to be having a great time of it!....sorta like dedicated golfers!....and like you say, these guys make a darn living doing this!...

Teamster

Lieutenant Commander
I have friends that put the boats in all winter long on the Mississippi River in WI and MN,...

It's a blast if you've never done it,..

bassman284

Commander
I have to say, 12? is pretty hard core. When it gets down to about 40? I'm pretty much done for the season. I live in Iowa so that means I'm done fishing for at least 4 months.