A Beautiful Sight

LadyFish

Admiral
We went fishing late yesterday afternoon in the bay and I witnessed something I've never seen before. <br /><br />After a couple of hours of not much action, all of a sudden something jetted across the top of the water at an incredible speed chasing good size bait fish. Before long we were completely surrounded by trout scootin across the top of the water, hundreds of them. <br /><br />It was a beautiful sight. :)

TexSkeeter150

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: A Beautiful Sight

LadyFish,<br />That sounds like a sight to behold. I might have to invite myself down to do a little bay fishing with you. I have never fished for red's or trout. You know, I am not too far away. :D

gonfishn

Commander

Nice sighting but did ya catch anything..from a fishermans point of view it only frustrates me more when i see a bunch of fish jumping around and i am still waiting for them to hook up..bet it was a pretty sight LadyFish..

LadyFish

Admiral

TexSkeeter, 'come on down. I'm sure we could arrange a trip for ya.<br /><br />Gonfishn, the sad part of it was they were right on top of the water screaming across it like boats. We both had corks on and the casting reel had a rattletrap. I didn't have time to put a top water on. :( Still was fun to watch.