YeeeHaaawwww!!!!!

TexSkeeter150

Petty Officer 1st Class
My friends will never give my little girl (3 yrs old) a hard time for picking out those pink lures for me again. What a great day fishing today was. I did not have a scale but was over 24 inches long and weighed at least 8 lbs, but I will tell everyone that it was a "10 pounder". The pictures don't do it justice at all. Caught and released on Lake Joe Pool in Grand Prarrie, Texas.<br />
35717962.jpg
<br />
35717950.jpg

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: YeeeHaaawwww!!!!!

Looks like 12-14lbs from here! Better take her with you next time you hit the tackleshop.

cotterman

Chief Petty Officer

nice fish, i'll be looking for your daughters fishing tips in the fishing forum from now on ;)

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Very Nice catch TexSkeeter! Now I am off to find a pink lure! :D

aspeck

Staff member

Had a pink rapala that was my favorite bass lure for years - till most of the paint was gone and then it was finally broke off by a big gator. Gotta love those pink lures!

Johnson556

Cadet

Hey it pays to listen to the little ones great catch haven't tried a pink one yet but might give one a try.

FLATHEAD

Commander

Great fish Tex. No doupt it was a female ,,you know with the pink lure and all. :D <br /><br />Are you sure it was 8 pounds ;)

JamesGY

Seaman Apprentice

Looks more like a 7 lber to me...<br />Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Tom Green?

TexSkeeter150

Petty Officer 1st Class

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Tom Green?
Are you talking about the fish or me? LOL<br />Nope, no one ever has.<br />
Looks more like a 7 lber to me...
It's gotta be 8 at least. I would guess 10 just by the feel. I just got back from Bass Pro Shops and bought a Rapala digital scale. Wish I had it then. :( Anyway, the biggest fish I ever caught. :D

NOSLEEP

Commander

Always carry a delier. It will keep your freinds<br />honest... Nice fish! :cool: