Smokercraft IGTS integrated gunnel track system HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Army1717

Cadet
I bought a 2018 Smoker craft pro angler 172 xl. Love the boat cant say enough good things about it. However, its has a IGTS gunnel track system. Smoker craft website says they partnered with Berts. And thats all the information they have. Nothing more. Berts custom tackle doesnt have anything on their website either. I called Berts and they said they have it but its not on their site. Manual has nothing too. Also searched google until my eyes bleed. No infomartion good bad or indifferent anywhere. Be nice to know the degrees of angle on it. Dealer didnt know much either. That would help or if other boat manufacturers have the same gunnel system. Usually they share features with at least one other brand. Also looked around at dozens of companies in hopes of shopping around a little bit and find other options. The berts mounts will scratch up the paint. Does anyone have the same boat i have or have any information on this stuff? Would like to put 4 rod holders and 2 down rigger mounts. Thank you in advance

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,..... Welcome Aboard,..... So just what sorta Info are you lookin' for,....

About the best I could find is This,.... which appears to be like, but different from what you've got,....

then there's this,....
https://youtu.be/HdsUybilwOo

Last edited:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Yes what are you looking for? Some gunnel mounting systems will work with others, interchangable, but generally they want you to buy their rod holders and down riggers etc. that fit. If I were you and it is a compatible rod holder/down rigger I was looking for I would go to a big box store like ******** and see what rod holders may be compatible, that is if that is what you are looking for. W5, who, what, when, where and why. Cover all 5 and better even how and you have asked a concise question.

Sorry mods. Wasn't thinking.

O'Dell

Recruit
When I bought my 2018 Smokercraft, it had some rod holders and a stupid cup holder for the ITGS system. I took the cup holder to a local welding company along with the mount for my Scotty downrigger and they made me some blank stock that I drilled up. I had to downrigger mounts made and 2 feet of smaller blank stock that I've cut off to make two rod holders for trolling off the back of the boat. Let me know if you still haven't solved the problem and I'll see if I can help out. F Bert's, they don't want to sell anything.

Velvetsmack

Recruit
Know this is an older thread but it's still valid. I have the same concerns as everyone else. I cannot even find the Bert's products in Canada all that easily 'cept having to "special order" via the dealer. I measured the angle of the IGTS track on my 162 Pro Angler XL and it looks like its 60 Degrees. Was hoping it would match up to Lunds 45 degrees. Without going to extreme would like to hear if anyone was able to find an alternate solution without having to go to the lengths O'Dell had to go through. May still try the Lund comparables (Brocraft on Amazon) and look to canter a solution with plastic or wood. Not the greatest solution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.