Well I am thrilled....

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
As some know, I purchased a Porta bote last week and I was looking through the various motors I have, I have not pulled the tarp over them for about 4 years now, well a little over 4 years ago, I purchased a Suzuki DT 2 motor, hung it on the bench and never thought about it again, well put it in the test tank today, 3 pulls and it is running like a champ, sounds like a typical 2 stroke small motor, but spitting water and putting along, so now I have a motor to put on the back of the porta bote. This summer is going to be fun!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
As some know, I purchased a Porta bote last week and I was looking through the various motors I have, I have not pulled the tarp over them for about 4 years now, well a little over 4 years ago, I purchased a Suzuki DT 2 motor, hung it on the bench and never thought about it again, well put it in the test tank today, 3 pulls and it is running like a champ, sounds like a typical 2 stroke small motor, but spitting water and putting along, so now I have a motor to put on the back of the porta bote. This summer is going to be fun!

Must be nice to have such a vast inventory that you can pick from such a line up for what engine you need... :thumb: