Yamaha 130 etl 1990

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 130 etl 1990

I think I may have bought a lemon... It seems as if one cyclinder has no compression,the rest have around 120.
    No easy fix here is there?

Ok well nice sight,just joined hoped I would have this boat going b4 now,Its not a bad boat.
    SeaArk aluminium 25 ft deck boat.But the motor didnt crank,got it at a as is auction.
    Looks as if it was a fishing boat.Might post some pics asap.Tried but need a few more posts.
    Thanks for reading.Nice forum.
    See you at the lake
    Bill monteith

Re: Yamaha 130 etl 1990

Well I guess I WILL Start by pulling the heads off...then get back with ya

Comment

Ok got the head off a month r so ago.Been trying to get a head bolt out that was broken off.I did good til I broke a ez out off in the hole.It is only a 1/4 of an inch of it in there.Nothing will get it out such as pliers etc. I took it to a welding shop but they was affraid to weld anything to it.Wish I had a tig welder I would get it out. Does anyone know how I can get it out? Bought a set of left hand drill bits.think they are hard enough to drill thru it? I think I will try a right hand bit.Wish me luck.I will get back with results.I am sure it aslo will break trying to drill thru it.

Comment

Use a punch and hammer to see if you can break it into pieces being it is hard and brittle

Comment

Thanks good idea.will give that a shot asap

Comment

Working...
          X