YAMAHA 90 Outboard 2-Stroke not peeing...

Keywest18

Recruit
Hi, I have a 90 Yamaha Outboard two-stroke and it is not peeing out the back? It is a 2004 model with not many hours, runs perfect, just not peeing-spitting water out the back. I have check to see if the out hose is block and it is not. I have put the motor down in a trash can full of water with the water level being above the intake thinking that it wasn't getting enough water from the rabbit ears connected to the hose. The boat has not run in eight months. The buzzer starts going off approximately 15 minutes after it has run, then I cut it off for fear of burning the motor up? Please help. Thanks.

cousinabe

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: YAMAHA 90 Outboard 2-Stroke not peeing...

change the water pump.

kandil

Chief Petty Officer

Hi deejaycee_2000 welcome back how was your vacation?
Keywest18 did you try to stick a coat hanger wire or a piece of electrical coper wire throw the bee hole? some time that is what you need to do good luck

deejaycee_2000

Captain

Hey thanx Kandil, it sucks to be back at work, wish i could be on permanent holiday hahahaha, was good though, drank too much hahahaha

kandil

Chief Petty Officer

You should be happy to have a job to go back to lots of people her lost there jobs:mad:

deejaycee_2000

Captain

yeah I know, over here too, but working sucks man, when I win the lotto I will be on a permanent vacation .....