Suzuki DF70 alrm Problems and water pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki DF70 alrm Problems and water pump

I have a 1999 df70 four stroke i was having problems with the water pump so i bought a water pump kid and installed it. but the pee hole doesn't pee like it used to yrs ago. It pees about 2ft i cleaned the small hose and bough ends where the small tube connects to. what else can i do?

and my check engine alarm keep beeping but everything is fine to me an burning a little oil but not much
    help please

Re: Suzuki DF70 alrm Problems and water pump

run some clr in the water pump
    replace the t stat
    HUMAN BUILT = HUMAN FIXED
    CERTIFIED MARINE TECH

Comment

pull off the last piece of plastic where the pee should be, clean.
      the check engine is flashing in numbers, (two digits) get back with it and ill check what the code stands for

Comment

Originally posted by hrafnin View Post
        pull off the last piece of plastic where the pee should be, clean.
        the check engine is flashing in numbers, (two digits) get back with it and ill check what the code stands for
        It doesn't have any numbers it just beeps and when i hold the automatic coke in when the motor in running it stops but continues to bleek

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTINTIME View Post
          run some clr in the water pump
          replace the t stat
          how would i run clr in the pump and where are the t stat on the motor im new at this can you give me some details (captain70085@yahoo.com)

Comment

Is it due for an oil change? The check engine alarm may be telling you to change the oil (and filter). After an oil change the 'puter can be reset by cycling the kill switch 3 times with the key on and the engine off.

If you don't have an Owners Manual, you really need one. You must be able to read the trouble codes from the light. EFI 4 strokes are very sophisticated machines. If you don't know what it is telling you (and it can tell you a lot) you can very easily kill it.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X