Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

Yamaha Outboard Thermostat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Outboard Thermostat

Pulled the old thermostat out today and found it needing replacement; lots of crusties growing on it. Anyway, I visited our local parts shop and no luck, they can't even identify a termostat for a yamaha. Anyway I have a 1998 C40TRLW and I have visited numerous sites, including Yamaha-motor.com and cannot find a thermostat for my engine. Anyone out there aware of this please let me know.

Re: Yamaha Outboard Thermostat

Originally posted by biloxiriver
    Pulled the old thermostat out today and found it needing replacement; lots of crusties growing on it. Anyway, I visited our local parts shop and no luck, they can't even identify a termostat for a yamaha. Anyway I have a 1998 C40TRLW and I have visited numerous sites, including Yamaha-motor.com and cannot find a thermostat for my engine. Anyone out there aware of this please let me know.

Comment

Here you go..http://www.**********/yamaha/partsyst...oard&year=1998

You will need (1) Thermostat #6E5-1241-30-00. $19.98.
      (1)Thermostat Gasket #61A-12414-A0-00 . $2.34.

Comment

Thank you. I just don't understand why none of my searches for a thermostat for my motor came up empty. Glad you were there.

Comment

Working...
        X