Need help finding a 2000 15HP Yamaha OB..

hohmanj

Cadet
A friend of mine forgot to tighten up his OB on the Zodiac...The first boat wake pitched it off the back...In all of the insuing chaos (his wife was on board), he failed to make a mental note of where he was...His guestimant is the size of a football field in dark river water about 10-15 ft deep..Any idea's short of diving on hands & knees how to find..??

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Need help finding a 2000 15HP Yamaha OB..

what river & how old was OB... I am on my way.... I remember as a kid going down the Clarion River in PA on tubes w/mask & fins... came back with watches, wallets, etc... Parents thought we ripped off campsite but just found on the bottom of river left/lost by people canoeing, tubing. etc.... & my Dad wore one of those watches for years!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Good luck & what are CT's rules of engagement on Salvage!!!!!<br /><br />I really do hope you find... should be a fun weekend of diving... get old milk jugs, fill with concrete put a float on top & use as ID for search sites & watch out for boats... Good Luck on your "Titantic" adventure!!!<br /><br />
cool.gif
<br /><br />------------------<br />"Keep It Between The Bouys" & "Good Luck"!!!<br /><br />fone_man