to wingnit or suzuki people 225 suzuki not working

substuff

Cadet
I have a 225 suzuki 1996 while traveling at 4000 rpm a miss started while it plains it has a miss idles perfect fuel ok and fuel presure ok changed spark plugs then took it to mechanic he said it had a miss changed the<br />ignition module 400 dollors took it back two <br />times he gave up,injectors ok also check ground connections still missing under load<br />I need ideas thanks

substuff

Cadet
Re: to wingnit or suzuki people 225 suzuki not working

well is good to know I post it for nothing 4 dyas no reponse thats the joys of suzuki<br />never again

clanton

Rear Admiral

I cant help you, but have you talk to Suz and ask them to have a tech rep or factory trained tech troubleshoot the problem and tell you what they think, before you lay out the money for parts. and get est in writing. If tech cant find problem with test equipment, and wants to throw parts on the motor, if the parts donot solve problem, then he should take the part off of motor and not charge you for it ,his mistake he should eat it. If part bad tech should be able to demo to you the problem with that part, and when motor repaired watertest.I may be able to get you telephone of local tech I know and you can call and talk to him if you like , I will see him tomorrow. I also think Suz gave the same servce with there motocycles in the late 60/70s. How do you know injectors OK, have you seen spray pattern at that rpm?

clanton

Rear Admiral

I cant help you, but have you talk to Suz and ask them to have a tech rep or factory trained tech troubleshoot the problem and tell you what they think, before you lay out the money for parts. and get est in writing. If tech cant find problem with test equipment, and wants to throw parts on the motor, if the parts donot solve problem, then he should take the part off of motor and not charge you for it ,his mistake he should eat it. If part bad tech should be able to demo to you the problem with that part, and when motor repaired watertest.I may be able to get you telephone of local tech I know and you can call and talk to him if you like , I will see him tomorrow. I also think Suz gave the same servce with there motocycles in the late 60/70s. How do you know injectors OK, have you seen spray pattern at that rpm?

kevlar3000

Petty Officer 2nd Class

people are generous with their help when they can help. There are 100s of posts on this site, so patience is important. If you get get no response then try again , maybe with a different message.<br /><br />Good luck with the engine.

Big Four

Seaman Apprentice

Sounds to me like you have a coil breaking down under load. Have you or anyone else been able to diagnos which cylinder is missing?? Have you tried running her with one plug wire at time off. Once you get her running smooth on 5, swap that coil to another spot and she if the miss follows that coil.

substuff

Cadet

Thank you clanton for reponse and others<br />my home number is 305 3833938 call collect<br />o k injectors where tested according to the last guy who work on it fuel presure o k <br />ignition module was changed still worst monday new mechanic will try to work on it <br />soory for seeming fustrated from 1 to 10 <br />10 is the going crazy factor have lost 45days if summer fishing thank you