New Suzuki 30hp.

Easlo

Cadet
I'm looking into buying the new Suzuki 30HP outboard. The DF30ATLW2 is what I'm looking at. Being an old school guy. I've had almost every kind of outboard at one time, Merc, Johnson ect. I currently own a nice Yamaha F25, point being I don't know a lot about these Susuki's. Anyone that has had dealings with this motor, let me know your thoughts. Pros and Cons. Thanks.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Good quality as any other japanese outboard motors manufacturers such as Yamaha, Tohatsu. Warranty is all if something should go wrong..

Happy Boating

jasper60103

Commander
I'm looking into buying the new Suzuki 30HP outboard. The DF30ATLW2 is what I'm looking at. Being an old school guy. I've had almost every kind of outboard at one time, Merc, Johnson ect. I currently own a nice Yamaha F25, point being I don't know a lot about these Susuki's. Anyone that has had dealings with this motor, let me know your thoughts. Pros and Cons. Thanks.

Yep, I bought a 2018 DF30A. Its been great so far. Sips gas, smooth and quiet.

Easlo

Cadet
I've been Yamaha guy for awhile, but at one time or another I've had Mercury,Johnson, and Evinrude. All are great motors if they are taken care of. I'm sure the Suzuki is a good motor as well. As for now I'm staying with Yamaha. Thanks for the replies.