2008 225 Yamaha HPDI Vmax won’t start.

WhyNaut

Recruit
Ok this is my problem and this is what I’ve done. I am mechanically inclined but I’m baffled and need help.

I have a 2007-8 225 HPDI VMAX. When I bought the boat it had been sitting for a year. Knowing these engines have a touchy fuel system, without hesitation I sent the HP pump off for cleaning and to be gone through by a professional, replaced the VST pump and filter, replaced VST canister filter and replaced the injectors and mystery filters and replaced the spark plugs with new ones recommended by Yamaha. Compression is 120psi across the board.

Motor did fire off and run at an idle on hose when I bought the boat so motor runs. Redone the whole fuel system on motor and it ran fine. Went to water test the boat and motor wouldn’t even run period. Went back and checked complete fuel system from tank to motor for water, no water in fuel system, check for spark, has strong blue spark. Hooked computer to motor to check for codes, no codes thrown. Also checked fuel psi. VST pump is at 50psi and the HP pump is was reading 900-1000psi when rolling motor over. Checked all grounds to and on the motor, all grounds are good. Hit the key motor will pop off for 2-3 seconds then shut off and can’t get it to do anything after that. I’ve checked the TPS and all other safety sensors are all in working order.

So the question is....... Is there a sensor or relay that I don’t know about that could be causing this problem? Motor only has 300hrs +/- on it and clean as a whistle.