94 Yamaha 130hp temp gauge beeping

David62683

Recruit
When I crank it up for the first time
I can I'll let it sit for 30 mins. Or so and no alarm going off on temp gauge. I turn off and turn back on it starts beeping as if it was over heating and goes into limp mode. From there on, times I turn it on it won't beep and times it will beep. When the alam goes off I check the temp on each head and reads 112 on one head 109 on the other head. The **** hole is pissing strong, I touch the water out of **** hole the water is cold!! Thermostats were replaced in 2016. I put new temp sensor on each head. Any idea on what it could be? I appreciate your time in reading this and advice on my issue!!

99yam40

Fleet Admiral
gauges do not normally beep at you,
normally the buzzer in the controller buzzes at over heat on a Yamaha
buit the gauges show what is sounding the alarm

is this while running in the water or on muffs?
at speed ot just idle?

David62683

Recruit
Both muffs and water. It happens when it's at idle. What's crazy is that today I ran it at 1800 rpm for 30 min. Nothing went off ran good. I shut it off crank it back up after 30 sec the gauge starts beeping that it's over heating. (But it's not over heating) I shut it off crank back up again beeping stops!! It's very inconsistent One minute it's running fine the next minute it's beeping as of its overheating.