Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

What Exactly Do I Have Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Exactly Do I Have Here

I am being gifted an older Yamaha 200 as a wedding present. Who couldnt use another project right? It does run but I want to go through it and tune it up and run it on a stand before it sees water.

It doesn't seem to follow yamahas nomenclature so I am a little lost and hoping yall can help.

The tag say it is a "200AETO" "6G6UL750420"

I hope yall can point me in the right direction and thank you ahead of time for any information you can give me.

A Yamaha model made for a market outside of the USA. Equivalent of a 1984 USA model 200ETLN model. An oldy but goody. You can find illustrations and part numbers at the Yamaha USA website. www.yamahaoutboards.com

Comment

Thats awesome! Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X