suzuki 1992 dt65 oil injection line question

sonofarebelson

Recruit
I recently had to clean the old gelled oil from the oil filter on my outboard and in the process had to disconnect various oil lines. I bled the system per the manual and am wondering what the oil in in the oil lines after the check valves is supposed to look like. As of now, the bottom two cylinder's lines have a mixture of air and oil in them and I can see oil injected into the line that gets " sucked" into the cylinder rather quickly. However, on the 3rd/top cylinder, the line slowly fills with oil and I can't see any oil going into the cylinder until a minute or so after the engine has been idling. This is all currently being done at idle on muffs. When I turn the engine off, that 3rd cylinder oil line that is full slowly goes back down towards the oil pump (the other 2 cylinder lines don't do this). I checked the check valve with a syringe and it seems to only have flow one way, I don't see how the oil could go anywhere as there is nothing leaking and the oil lines before the check valve are full of oil. I'm also currently running premix because I'm not sure what those oil lines are suppose to look like. I would think they all should look the same.

Thanks in advance.