2001 Suzuki 115 4 stroke ??

kittycat

Cadet
I have a code 2-2 coming on in my 2001, 115 Hp 4 stroke Suzuki , we have changed out many parts to try to find the problem with no resolve, items changed , computer , throttle body , map sensor , air valve , plugs , valves adjusted , timing checked. compression checked , leak down test , the only way the motor will stay running is to adjust out the air mixture screw on the throttle body.

lakensea

Chief Petty Officer
Did you use a factory service manual to properly diagnose all those parts as failed, or did you just throw them at the engine hoping one was bad? That's a lot of expensive parts to just be guessing. Some of them have nothing to do with a 2-2 code.

That is not a mixture screw - it is a bypass screw - did you put the IAC in fixed duty cycle to properly adjust it?

kittycat

Cadet
LOL , a friend of mine owns a suzuki dealership so all the parts were supplied from them . and they are doing the repair , its at a stand still currently and yes they did all the things you asked about also . sorry for the wrong term on the screw , that why its there since iam clueless other than spark plug replacement.