'92 Suzuki DT100 V4 not running right

My 92 Suzuki Dt 100 will start on land but not with a load on it. Took the carbs apart and found a hole in the float. I replaced the float. And it seemed to run smoother but without any hp. I recently put carb kits in it. And took it out for a test drive. It would die out the second I would put it in gear. After tinkering with it for a while it came out of it and started running great. After about an hour of running it started to die an choke out again. I'm pretty sure I burned a spark plug out that I just replaced for the third time. Also seems it's not getting enough oil through the lines.

Having same issue with my '94 dt150, that just 'started' happening after putting several quality hours on motor 4th of july weekend. Now it stalls as soon as it is put into gear.
Have you resolved your issue?

I have not resolved my issue. I'm thinking my problem was an oil mix problem tried to mix oil with the gas but now my fuel pump don't work now so I haven't had the opportunity to test my theory. Since they don't make fuel pumps for that motor anymore I'm gonna try and electric fuel pump this summer. Wish me luck.