1996 four winns volvo penta 5.0 ford fuel injected, no spark and now power to the fue

1996 5.0

Recruit
I have a 1996 four winns 19 ft horizon with a 5.0 ford volvo penta with fuel injection, i have checked everything i could and even tryed by passing the thether/kill switch and find that there is no spark and no power getting to the fuel pump, i checked all fuses and tryed a new ICM ignition control box that is mounted next to the coil
Any help here would be great.
Thanks
Frank

1996 5.0

Recruit
Re: 1996 four winns volvo penta 5.0 ford fuel injected, no spark and now power to the

Ok here is what i found out, I was able to get spark by jumping the red and purple wire where the relay is under the fuel pump, and at the same time with the relay cover off and pushing the contacts together it will put the fuel pumps on but still no spark.

Does anyone know where the netural safety switch is?

I know there is power to the circit breakers.

When I check the purple wire behind the key switch it shows power when turning the key on.

I checked the inline fuse on one of the wires that comes from the battery and its got power all so.

all wires are on the battery that belong there.

I all so checked the reset button under the key switch and its good.

Any info would be great.

Thanks
Frank

1996 5.0

Recruit
Re: 1996 four winns volvo penta 5.0 ford fuel injected, no spark and now power to the

Here is where i'm at now, I ran a key power wire to the power wire on the coil and now the pumps go on when you turn the key on and there is spark and the boat runs now only to find out the fuel pressure kept dropping and found that the fitting on the gas tank was full of crap and the ball was stuck, changed it out and now it runs but still would like to know why no power to the coil on its own.
Thanks
Frank