Volvo AQ125 relay question

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Hello all. Thanks for your advice in the past on other items. I am just now getting back to this forum after being busy.<br /><br />I am still working on this boat as I have time. Now I have an interesting situation. I took an old relay out of the ignition circuit to bring home and look up here on Iboats. The only issue is that it was late when I was unloading the truck, and now I can't find the relay to get the part number off of it. Does anyone know off hand which part number that may be? I was tracing a weak voltage signal, and found this relay to have corrouded contacts. I went to clean them up when one of them broke.<br /><br />Thank you once again. The only thing the search turned up was pertaining to the trim relays.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Volvo AQ125 relay question

Where did the relay come from? Off the engine, under the dash, tilt mechanism?<br />If it was on the engine, it's not in the ignition circuit, it's a start relay. Volvo PN 841177<br />Do you have a 125A or B?

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

125b, it was off the engine. Is that still the right Part#? Thank you very much sir.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yep, that's the number for a B. The A Didn't have one.