'96 Celebrity Ford 302 - Blower Re-assembly?

rideus2003

Seaman Apprentice
Recently purchased this boat and I noticed the blower assembly partially dismantled and just laying in engine bay. Guess I'm not sure where this blower needs to be connected? Behind the engine I can tell there is a black vent hose that is open. This would be the hose you see behind the white blower motor. It goes from behind the engine to the side of the port side of boat on the open vent facing the water. There are vents on both sides and two exhaust hoses mounted inside. From the vents, one hose goes inside the boat on each side pocket and the other hose runs into the engine bay........

The starboard hose coming from the vent into the engine bay is just laying inside open, nothing connected to it.

Attachments

• IMG_6372.jpg
    IMG_6372.jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 0

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
if your vent grates have two hoses each, the blower should be connected to the 2nd location on the vent grate on the port side.

rideus2003

Seaman Apprentice
if your vent grates have two hoses each, the blower should be connected to the 2nd location on the vent grate on the port side.

Thanks so much - each vent does have two hoses - I'll connect the blower to the open hose behind engine as that would be the the hose going to second location on port side. Be fun reaching back there.....ha.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I can only access my blowers by removing the batteries and laying on the motor or removing the motor.