Best place to buy OEM Volvo parts?

GMTK

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Going to go ahead and have the bellows replaced as I noticed a slight crack. Where is the best place to buy OEM volvo bellows? I couldn't find any on the volvo penta store. I don't have a volvo dealer within 3 hours of me.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Going to go ahead and have the bellows replaced as I noticed a slight crack. Where is the best place to buy OEM volvo bellows? I couldn't find any on the volvo penta store. I don't have a volvo dealer within 3 hours of me.
What is your model number.

BRICH1260

Lieutenant
Our host Iboats has parts. Or do a google search entering Volvo Penta and the part number. You will be able to price check several different vendors.

GMTK

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Our host Iboats has parts. Or do a google search entering Volvo Penta and the part number. You will be able to price check several different vendors.

The only bellows they had were from Sierra and based on some old posts by Don, he said to go OEM on the bellows.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Is this an sx-m drive. What year? What is the full model number after the GXI-E?

GMTK

Petty Officer 2nd Class
It's a 2004 SX drive. Not sure which number you are talking about so I took a photo of the engine plate. I can go out at lunch and get a photo off the drive if needed.

https://flic.kr/p/TjtJMV

GMTK

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks Bruce, that helps tremendously. Looks like I will be installing the new bellows myself as the local and only dealer who is NOT volvo certified want $1000 for labor and will have the boat 3 weeks. Not gonna happen.

GMTK

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Can you also get me the number for the exhaust bellows for my engine?

Found 22197130 for $65 online.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner