Triton arrow 4hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayk2

Recruit
I have a Triton 4hp s/n 711351, it has a Tecumseh power head and I need a water pump impeller anyone know where I can get parts for this unit. The cowl is yellow with Triton on it. I don't know the year. Thanks Ray

hot shot 44

Recruit
Re: Triton arrow 4hp

I have a Triton 4hp s/n 711351, it has a Tecumseh power head and I need a water pump impeller anyone know where I can get parts for this unit. The cowl is yellow with Triton on it. I don't know the year. Thanks Ray
hot shot 44 i have anew one i bought it for a 5. hp arrow want it is for m4 hp $ 30.00

Rayk2

Recruit

hot shot 44 i have anew one i bought it for a 5. hp arrow want it is for m4 hp $ 30.00

Don't quite understand, are you saying you have an impeller for a 4 hp Triton or a 5 hp Triton, could you please post some detailed pics so I know it's the right part. Thanks Ray

hot shot 44

Recruit

send me a private message with your e mail isend you a picture of the 4 hp impella for arrow trinton thank you hot shot 44

canuckmark

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Ray, I need the same impeller for my 5.5hp. Did you find one?

canuckmark

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Roger...I've been digging around the net a lot for info on this motor with little luck. I'm trying to find out who actually made the leg on our motors - one guy out there said OMC but I haven't found a match. If we find this out, we'll start getting somewhere.

Can you post the measurements of the old impeller on yours? Mine was completely destroyed so cannot measure outside diameter but the prop shaft in 9/16", depth of cavity 1/2" and cavity bore is 1 3/8". I'm figuring the outer diameter of the impeller should be about 1 3/4".

Status
Not open for further replies.