Tomos Travler 9.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

maineiac5586

Chief Petty Officer
Hi, I just picked up a Tomos 9.9, I need a fuel line connector to connect the fuel hose to the motor (there is one on the motor currently but I need the fuel hose side. I also need one to connect to the tank. There is one side on the tank but I need the one that attaches the fuel line to the tank. I also am looking for any information on these motors and where to get parts if necessary. I am going to list this motor for sale as a whole motor on ebay but I may break it apart for parts (although it would be a shame because it is a runner and complete and in nice shape. Anyone have any interest in this motor? This may not be the right place to post this but I am looking for information and fuel line parts. thank you

maineiac5586

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Tomos Travler 9.9

also looking for a missing knob that locks and unlocks the tilt bracket. located under the starter handle

maineiac5586

Chief Petty Officer

on another note, i cant seem to get the motor to rotate. it acts like it is siezed. I made sure it was in neutral and tried multiple positions on the twist grip but i cant get it to spin. I took the spark plugs out and it looks mint inside the cylinder bores and the tops of the pistons. Anyone familiar with these that can help me. Thanks, (on a side note the seller said it was running last month but it was his brother's and he doesn't know much about how to operate it. We can't check with the brother because he passed away.

SumDumGuy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I also have a Tomos 9.9. Good luck and please share any info you can find about it.

I had an email conversation with a guy selling some tomos 4 hp parts on ebay. He stated that he was making good money by disassembling his functional motor and parting it out. Also said that if I were to do the same ("the 9.9's are big money") to be prepared to ship parts to Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.