Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

Gamefisher 7.5 problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamefisher 7.5 problems

Hello,I have a 1984 gamefisher 7.5 .The engine runs great in the parking lot , but after I put the boat in the water and put it in gear it dies and I have to use the choke ,pull it one time , turn the choke off and it will run but still die after I put it in gear. After the engine gets pretty warm the idle will increase and then fall over and over until it dies.I just got the motor , it wouldnt run at all and I cleaned the tank , carb and replaced the fuel pump(little diaphram thingy) Now it idles good but... My next step is to replace the fuel lines , any other ideas ???Thanks !
Working...
X