Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
See more
See less

Sears 5.0 Gamefisher...Any MANUAL ideas?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sears 5.0 Gamefisher...Any MANUAL ideas?

Hello,I just purchased a Sears Gamefisher 5.0 outboard motor and was told that I could get it's manual at www.sears.com as part number: 0007701.Sears took my order and money and just now-30 days later- I got a Sears check for my money back as that MANUAL unfortunately; is NO LONGER AVAILABLE at Sears.Would anyone, please, know where I could still get a copy of that manual or I would be happy to pay for a COPY that someone could make of their Sears Gamefisher 5.0 HP outboard motor?Thank you very much!David

Re: Sears 5.0 Gamefisher...Any MANUAL ideas?

Need a model number off of the mounting bracket to be sure who built your motor.It may be Eska built. If so Certified parts Corp should be able to help.They have a web site.