70s ted williams sears

shades251

Cadet
Ok folk looking for parts and have come up with nothing. I have a 70 something sears ted William's 15 hp. I just had it given to me with the fix it you can keep it story. Well got all the water out of the carb and cylinders cleaned and gapped the plugs and got it running (in a barrel of water). Mounted it on the boat, took it out the lake test and everything went great, for about 100 yards. Good water out the pee hole and everything. Then I heard it miss once, turn around and blowing steam out the hole. Paddle back load it up and bring it home, and you guessed it impeller is missing most of its fins, and the top seal is gone. I can not find anywhere online for parts. Can someone please point me the right way. I have three weeks to get this thing humming before duck season opens.

F_R

Supreme Mariner
I think Sears Parts Direct is still in business. Could be wrong though. Google it.

F_R

Supreme Mariner
Another source that I haven't tried lately is:

Go to certifiedpartscorp.com then call the number listed on that web site. This place essentially bought all the Eska parts available, and they have just about everything.

Help others by reporting back with your results.

jbcurt00

Staff member
.......Please help me figure out what’s wrong
Lets start by making your own topic and asking about it, there, instead of hijacking Shades topic.

Cleaned up Hijacks, so this is just a filler and a reminder. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: