sears ganefisher 7.5 service manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulmenstine09

Cadet
please not sears manual they are no help.
let me tell u whats going on but first let me introduce my self. im larry and i love fishing and hunting and im a plumber by trade..
well enough about me..
so last night went to setup deer stand in the wetlands since its deer season.. took it on the boat and the motor got real hot and died. wouldnt stay running
it did for 20 mins total. i can not see the model number on it since its so faded and wore down..
anyone help me with this..:? i got a video of it running before i went out that night if it helps.. but now im at a standstill and really want to fix it.. thanks
and sorry wont let me post the video for some reason..

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Welcome aboard.

replace the raw water impeller. make sure to find all the pieces of the old one.

ulmenstine09

Cadet
thanks.. now that that his bad luck is wearing on me.. i get to fight my problem with my 90hp not bringing water out the pee hole / Tale tail i think u guys call it. but mine sat all season with no use..gonna start a thread now.. maybe someone can help me not play a guessing game on this. since this is not something i like to play with unless i know it will fix it

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
replace the raw water impeller on your 90hp too. and clean the carbs on it. for those reading http://forums.iboats.com/forum/engi...35-mercury-90hp-tower-not-peeing-out-pee-hole

its simple, the impeller is a replace every two year type of maintenance thing. cleaning the carbs is a every few year type of maintenance thing. changing gear oil is an every year maintenance thing. when you buy a new to you motor, assume none of these things have been done, and do all the maintenance.

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I sent you a private message about the manual

Last edited by a moderator:

ulmenstine09

Cadet
i responded thanks man.. actually i was posting this for a friend.. but im having issues my self with my merc engine.. but i think i might be washing my hands with the merc.. i dont feel like dealing with the issues.. im suprised there is not a software out for marine motors like how cars got alldata and mitchell on demand. yet i cant seem to find anything online like a program like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.