Yamaha Sterndrive Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Ken

Commander
Contrary to popular belief, I have not died. But as some may or may not know, we did take a hit from Hurricane Michael, which has been upgraded to a Cat 5. One of only four that has ever hit the states. My shop took a hit but not so bad that we couldn’t get back up and running after a few months. We were some of the luckier ones. Because of this, we are busier than one arm paper hangers. My attempt at semi retirement is not working out. So anyone needing one on one phone consultation, probably not going to happen anytime soon. Bay county lost all its in water marinas and half of its dry storage facilities. My wife and I was fortunate that we were in our RV in TN when the storm hit or we would have been riding it out like all others. If anyone wonders what a Cat 5 hurricane damage is like, it like something from a horror movie.
Anyway, I’ll try to check in every so often but I’m getting old and slow.

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,...... Glad to hear yer alive, 'n well, Ken,......

Welcome back,...... ;)

castrolina

Cadet
Welcome back sir. Your knowledge, experience, and honesty are greatly appreciated. Glad your o.k.

MerryO

Recruit
Glad to see you posting Capt. Ken. I wondered how you fared during/after the hurricane. It's good to hear that you are up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.