NGK UR4IX Plug for 350 Cobra?

ctupling

Cadet
Hey all. I have a 1989 Liberator 201 with a 350 OMC Cobra. I am looking to upgrade the spark plugs. NGK Site specs out UR4IX as the top end plug. I have always had great luck with NGK plugs in all my bikes so I am leaning towards them. Just wondering if any one has tried out this plug.
Thanks.

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Hey all. I have a 1989 Liberator 201 with a 350 OMC Cobra. I am looking to upgrade the spark plugs. NGK Site specs out UR4IX as the top end plug. I have always had great luck with NGK plugs in all my bikes so I am leaning towards them. Just wondering if any one has tried out this plug.
Thanks.

Howdy,

Welcome aboard!

Hey, One of them "Libs"!! I have one of those!!

NGK plugs will certainly work ok.......I don't think you'll see much difference though. I have never been able to tell any difference in brand of plugs.

Post your (before and after) results though!

Cheers,

Rick

ctupling

Cadet
Howdy,

Welcome aboard!

Hey, One of them "Libs"!! I have one of those!!

NGK plugs will certainly work ok.......I don't think you'll see much difference though. I have never been able to tell any difference in brand of plugs.

Post your (before and after) results though!

Cheers,

Rick

Rick

So I went with the NGK Iridiums, I will let you know how it goes. Plan on putting them in tonight and being on the water Friday or Saturday

Colin.

ctupling

Cadet
Rick. FYI - The plugs are great. Idles so much nicer, and throttle response is much better. It had AC Delcos in it, they were due to be replaced but not overly bad. Really happy using the iridiums.