1988 5.7-./cobra Bellcrank questions

ab59

Ensign
Ok while installing the new lower shift cable during gimbal re installation I forgot to slide the shifting linkage "hook" piece that the real name of escapes me right now but anyway, I now need to remove the Bellcrank to allow for the installation of the shift cable linkage Hook. Odd note, I had extreme difficulty moving the bellcrank by hand at first. I had to tap it with a screwdriver handle to get it to budge. Strange thing is that I went into the house for a few minutes and when i came back out I reached down and turned it freely with no restriction , :noidea: . I decided to check out how to remove it Without tearing it up so I need to know if once the 7/16 keeper bolt has bee remove from the shift arm do I just pry the bellcrank out or is there some kind of keeper that holds it in place ?
thanks,

ab59

Ensign
Never mind , I thumped it with the head of a small mechanics bar and it popped loose. I am a little concerned that the keeper bolt that locks the bellcrank into place sticks up about a quarter inch from being flush when tight but I guess that it is the way it is supposed to be . Did not notice where it was at upon disassembly .