Water Pump HUTM-69-M engine

I fired up my boat and water was coming out thru the weep hole on the bottom of the water pump. I tried to find a new one or a rebuild kit, with no luck. Part casting # 1375737. Does anyone know an aftermarket part#?

southkogs

Staff member
Stop in your local auto parts store and look at the water pump for a 1969 Buick 225. I think that OMC engine was a Buick/Jeep engine and the water pump should work if they have it.

Stop in your local auto parts store and look at the water pump for a 1969 Buick 225. I think that OMC engine was a Buick/Jeep engine and the water pump should work if they have it.
Seemed to be a 69 Jeep CJ5 engine? The water pump looks to be almost identical. The one online has a connection for a heater core (i assume), other than that it should work? Of course i will need to order it and find out as they do not carry this in the part stores. The part# [FONT=&quot]T2269. Thanks, Again.[/FONT]

southkogs

Staff member
I can't tell you certainly it will work, but I believe it will. The engine on my list is a 225 Buick/Jeep, and one of my manuals suggests that you see your local "Willys" dealer :)