Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

Water Pump HUTM-69-M engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pump HUTM-69-M engine

I fired up my boat and water was coming out thru the weep hole on the bottom of the water pump. I tried to find a new one or a rebuild kit, with no luck. Part casting # 1375737. Does anyone know an aftermarket part#?

Stop in your local auto parts store and look at the water pump for a 1969 Buick 225. I think that OMC engine was a Buick/Jeep engine and the water pump should work if they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by southkogs View Post
      Stop in your local auto parts store and look at the water pump for a 1969 Buick 225. I think that OMC engine was a Buick/Jeep engine and the water pump should work if they have it.
      Seemed to be a 69 Jeep CJ5 engine? The water pump looks to be almost identical. The one online has a connection for a heater core (i assume), other than that it should work? Of course i will need to order it and find out as they do not carry this in the part stores. The part# T2269. Thanks, Again.

Comment

I can't tell you certainly it will work, but I believe it will. The engine on my list is a 225 Buick/Jeep, and one of my manuals suggests that you see your local "Willys" dealer

Comment

Working...
        X