57 lawney

Status
Not open for further replies.

RON SINCLAIR

Seaman
1957 lawney ,has anyone seen this design? have been looking almost evreywhere but not any results, could be one of a kind?

Attachments

• picture 3.jpg
    picture 3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1

Lion hunter

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 57 lawney

Ron,
I was talking to you the other day about the similarity in design of my boat.
It is a Klamath trailorboat. It is also the only brand that I have evr seen with the welded on trim tabs like yours. Mine doesn't have them but other Klamaths I have seen do. The family tree of Klamaths start with the Trailorboat company from California. At some point Klamath purchased them. At a later point Gregor, Valco and Klamath were all owned by the same company. Maybe not much help but you could check and see if they ever had anything to do with your boat.
Do you have a closeup pic of the name on the side?

Hoover1

Recruit
I have 1957 Lawney 14 foot boat. Same rear foil, built into bottom and pop riveted. Have replaced some for motor mounting. Previous owner had it well butchered. Will post picture after glitch fixed

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I have 1957 Lawney 14 foot boat. Same rear foil, built into bottom and pop riveted. Have replaced some for motor mounting. Previous owner had it well butchered. Will post picture after glitch fixed

Post pics in a new thread of your own. This one is nearing 10 years old and none of the posters visit anymore.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.