need help finding outboards parts

havingfun

Cadet
Where can I get outboard parts. The local dealers just don't seem to have much at all.

bayman

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: need help finding outboards parts

Here is my list...I should put up a web page or something!<br /><br />American Outboard Motor Salvage - these guys know their stuff. They are based in Maryland and have the largest inventory of old outboards in the world. One of the head guys has been involved with AOMCI (an antique outboard association) for a long time. You have to email them or call them<br />(discountparts@americanoutboard.com, 411-822-1740)<br /><br />Bent Boat usually has a decent supply. They also do stern drives. They are online at:<br />http://www.bentboat.com/parts_toc_fr.html<br /><br />Charlie's has been around for some time. They are in Oregon and have a fairly good stock. Certain times of year they get pretty busy...might want to contact them sooner than later. They have a web page but it's best to just call or email them. www.charliesusedparts.com/ <br /><br />I'm sure there are more but these are the biggies I'm aware of. If anyone else knows of others then let me know.<br /><br />=-bayman