Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

Anyone heard of Seiler Marine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of Seiler Marine?

They are out of Panama City, FL..I think they are just a parts dealer.

Re: Anyone heard of Seiler Marine?

Is their a question?

Comment

Just wanted to know if anyone had every done business with them. Good results/bad...

Comment

They have been recommended here several times, so I guess someone has done business with them.
        Medford, WI

Comment

Well, I was searching the net and ran accross their website. They have a pretty good offering of parts, but they don't list a phone number where they can be called directly. Only online ordering. Kind of makes me a little nervous doing business with them.. However, not bad prices. Just looking for snyone who has done business with them...

Comment

I have done busines with them and they were great. They answered questions in e-mail quickly including suggesting a cheaper part for my application. Cheapest parts I could find.I have seen several threads here where seiler was mentioned. All good things.Ken

Comment

Depends on what your looking for. I know a few sites that offer cheaper prices on the same stuff. What ya looking for? Iv never had a problem with them in the past.

Comment

Bought Wiseco pistons for my 120hp Force from them. They even took the time to verify the model number due to a mid year bore size change. Would buy from again if I needed more parts.

Comment

Need two 114-7778 switchboxes ( made by rapair/cdi elec.).They are listed at $135 from Seiler...Free shipping...

Comment

Working...
                  X