Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
I saw that and I feel bad whenever anything leaves the game :(

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
What about ETEC's spare parts availability, 4 stroke portable/medium HP rebadged motors ? The world will definitely not be the way we knew it...

Happy Boating

Faztbullet

Supreme Mariner
All parts have ceased for ALL year motors...only parts carried will be for engines 2015-2020 for warranty purposes nothing sold over counter. The rebadged 4 stokes motors are the same as rebadged Merc so motor parts still available

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
All parts have ceased for ALL year motors...only parts carried will be for engines 2015-2020 for warranty purposes nothing sold over counter.

That is not good

Dealers with NOS Parts are now free to Charge what they want, Supply and Demand. They have the Supply and will make the Demands

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
That is not good

Dealers with NOS Parts are now free to Charge what they want, Supply and Demand. They have the Supply and will make the Demands

Same as NLA Merc parts. 100 bucks for a set of magneto points or rotor. Rarity costs, unfortunately.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Same as NLA Merc parts. 100 bucks for a set of magneto points or rotor. Rarity costs, unfortunately.

I was looking at NOS Rotor and Distributor Shaft a few months ago on the Counter, almost $300(Can)

I was talking with the Parts Manager at my Dealer, I told her all that old OMC stuff up stairs was quickly rising in Value

Status
Not open for further replies.