DB Electrical for starters, trim pump motors

deerhuntre

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I just wanted to publicly thank DB Electrical for their outstanding customer service. I've got a starter and a trim pump motor.

I had an issue with the starter and they immediatly, quickly and easily took care of it for me. Great customer service!! Also, the electrical parts are great!!

tpenfield

Staff member
Re: DB Electrical for starters, trim pump motors

I bought an alternator from them about 3 years ago . . . and it still works :eek:

They sell al lot of products made by Arrowhead Electrical Products, who also seem to have good customer service.

mark1905

Chief Petty Officer

I've used nothing but their starter motors for 8 years now with zero problems.. unless they get submerged.. :facepalm:

..although.. I recently stepped up from DB Electrical to a PowerMax USA 200A marine alternator.. and this thing is a BEAST. Solid 14.7v output running 6 stereo amplifiers without even breaking a sweat. Not bad for $170..

http://stores.ebay.com/PowerMax-USA

R Socey

Chief Petty Officer

I gust bought an alternator from them on ebay. It is good to know that they have a great reputation. The part is working fine, and it looks good too.

jeremy_nash

Seaman Apprentice

I am local to their shop, and have stopped by there for various things over the years, always had great service, and their employees always seem to know their stuff.