Shell Rotella rebates

62cruiserinc

Petty Officer 1st Class
I know that quite a few people here use Shell Rotella oil for their boats (me included).

I am going to buy some for my 5.7L, and I noticed that it has a rebate from Shell going until the end of October.

You do have to buy it from a participating retailer, the list is on the Shell web site. I don't see Walmart on the list, but a lot of farm-supply type stores. We have a Runnings here and they participate.

The following is cut and pasted from Shell's rebate site:

1-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella[SUP]®[/SUP] T5 Synthetic Blend Technology or Shell Rotella[SUP]®[/SUP] T5 Ultra Synthetic Blend Technology heavy-duty diesel engine oil and receive $5.

1-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella[SUP]®[/SUP] T6 Full Synthetic or Shell Rotella[SUP]®[/SUP] T6 Multi-Vehicle Full Synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil and receive $7.

2.5-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella[SUP]®[/SUP] T4 Triple Protection[SUP]®[/SUP] heavy duty diesel engine oil and receive $10.00.

2.5-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella[SUP]®[/SUP] T5 Synthetic Blend Technology heavy-duty diesel engine oil and receive $12.50.

2.5-gallon bottle of Shell Rotella[SUP]®[/SUP] T6 Full Synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil and receive $17.50.

Also you can submit up to FOUR rebates per household.

Time to stock up.

Steve

alldodge

Staff member
Note synthetic and syn blend, no regular

In most cases, you can buy it cheaper at walmart so rebate may equal cost

Thanks for posting, worth looking into