How to find year of a mariner motor?

Kingamses

Recruit
Hi i have a mariner motor (115 hp) with serial number: D152688elpt but i dont know what is the year of the motor? where can i find this information?<br /><br />thanks!

Boatin Bob

Lieutenant Commander
Re: How to find year of a mariner motor?

According to my source it's a 1992.

Kingamses

Recruit

Thanks! <br /><br />And if i want to know the year of another mariner outbord, where can i find the information to know the year from the serial number? can i find a web site with this information somewhere?

Kingamses

Recruit

Thanks! <br /><br />And if i want to know the year of another mariner outbord, where can i find the information to know the year from the serial number? can i find a web site with this information somewhere?

Boatin Bob

Lieutenant Commander

Here is a link I use quite a bit, when you get there just select Modellguide in the upper right corner and then you will see a menu to choose from. Don't worry about the different language, numbers are numbers. Motor Years using Serial Number

Kingamses

Recruit

Thanks for the link! and for everything..<br /><br />Happy boating!<br /><br /> :)

scotsman

Recruit

the link to the serial number/year for some reason does not show Mariner 7.5hp model which is what I have ???

scotsman

Recruit

sorry, I am very stupid... its not a mariner I have its a mercury ! and the merc 7.5 is listed... doh