Mercury stator testing procedure

I have found lots of useful information on here but unfortunately I am having trouble pinpointing the procedure for stator testing on my exact year.

1989 Mercury 150 Black Max
OC150410
stator 398-9610A3
2-yellow wires
1-blue
1-blue/white
1-red
1-red/white
1-black.
​​​
this is what I have done, it may be incorrect, I don't like the readings I'm getting.

digital multimeter lead to blue wire and black wire 3.91 ohms at the 20K setting on 2K setting 1.

dm leads to blue/white and black wires
3.91 ohms

dm leads to red and black
.110 ohms 2K setting

dm leads red/white and black
.110 ohms

dm leads to yellow to yellow
.5 ohms

from what I gather you don't test this year stator red to red blue to blue Etc? Any help from you guys would be considered valuable! I ordered a DVM adapter for my digital multimeter but it's not here yet I don't have voltage readings available. The visual check on the stator is not too bad however there is some slight pitting and one slight area of green corrosion on a wire connection wondering how big a red flag that is? I have the red flywheel and the magnets look good. I believe this is a 40 amp stator. This year mercury has the voltage regulator/rectifier combined I'm pretty sure that's bad as well my tach isn't working. Thinking about doing both switch boxes and everything all at once. Ouch! Thanks in advance for any advice!