2003 2 stroke 150 EFI

mooch201

Recruit
2003 2 stroke 150
I bought the boat like this so i do not have the history but the last owner said it sat for a year but ran fine before he stopped using it. Which i don't believe. He also filled it with about 150 gallons of ethanol free gas. Which looks and still smells good
The port motor runs fine.
So far I have changed on the bogging motor the electric fuel pump, the pulse/mechanical pump i rebuilt, plugs, fuel filter on the side of the motor opposite the electric pump, the fuel filter mounted on the boat. The electric pump was bad. It didn't run at all before that.
Compression is good.
Spark is good
Cylinder 4 plug seems to be a bit more wet which doesn't not smell like gas. Seems like oil but is not fouled.

Last test run i noticed at just below wot it runs amazing and at wot it bogs but i felt it surge 2 times like something started working again. The surges only lasted a split second.

I used to be an auto mechanic years ago so i am not new to a socket and wrench but 6v 2 stroke motors are new to me. My only experiences with 2 strokes where the various dirt bikes i owned as a child and the weed whackers.

Thanks for any help