Need help finding two part numbers

maproy99

Petty Officer 1st Class
attachment.php
fetch

I am trying to find the part number for pin that goes in the gimbal ring that holds the Bell housing in it. The locking pin I used to hold it in must have came out, and then the pin worked it's way out while at the lake or along the 30 miles of road.... It is a 1975, but I believe the part was the same for a few years. I also have one more small part I am trying to find that i'll get uploaded shortly.

Attachments

• photo218576.jpg
    photo218576.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0

dozerII

Admiral
The pins you are looking for are no longer available, I ordered some and the company sent me some stainless steel ring nails that were not even long enough. If you can find some smooth stainless nails that are about 2.5" s long 1/8"in diameter they will work fine.

Last edited:

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
If you can remove the other one I will make it for you if you send to me to duplicate

maproy99

Petty Officer 1st Class
The pins you are looking for are no longer available, I ordered some and the company sent me some stainless steel ring nails that were not even long enough. If you can find some smooth stainless nails that are about 2.5" s long 1/8"in diameter they will work fine.

Using nails is what caused this in the first place. I'm looking for the big round pin it pivots on, not the locking pin (which I used a nail for, which happened to fall out and caused this)

maproy99

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
You can drill the hole out and install SS cotter pins if desired.