An oil free bilge...finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drodknight

Recruit
Re: An oil free bilge...finally!

Ran mine on dry land yesterday no leaks, today on saratoga lake, this is the gut wrenching part, running it full out and then looking down into the bilge, we have a 3 maybe 4 months of boating season here in upstate ny, so an issue like this is real depressing, maybe someone can manufacture a metal cover for us in the near future, for the life of me I cant understand how the original cover lasted 4 years and we barely get a year to a year and a half after replacement, everytime I analyze the install procedure and it seems flawless, so i will say what I say in the automotive field IM in, if it's something weird like this it's got to be a man made problem, the man being a GM engineer, Good luck with yours I will let you know how this one turns out, Dave

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Update. 13/08/18...

Still no leak... :clap2:

Chris...

nola mike

Vice Admiral
Ha ha, posting to a 5 year old thread, shouldn't you be yelling at yourself? 😁

I_am_Sam

Cadet
Just to add to the statistics, Im having the same issue with my 2002 Four Winns Horizon H180 4.3L Volvo Penta GXi-A.

Do you achris have another update on the conditon of your repair?

Attachments

• photo329421.jpg
    photo329421.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Just to add to the statistics, Im having the same issue with my 2002 Four Winns Horizon H180 4.3L Volvo Penta GXi-A.

Do you achris have another update on the conditon of your repair?

As you're not the OP, and posted after the 90 day rule, this is why the thread has been closed.

But as I'm the OP, I can still post to it, so please start a new thread, referencing this one and I can answer your question.

Chris.....

Status
Not open for further replies.