Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

Help Tip: If you have a question that has not been answered to your satisfaction in the archives, it is always best to start a new thread of your own. By starting your own thread, you will receive the maximum number of views by forum members.

Please note this topic has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new topic.

Thank you all in advance for doing your part in helping iboats run a smooth ship.

Additional forum rules linked below.
http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines-405/
See more
See less

1972 tri hull signa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 tri hull signa

bought a 1972 signa trihull w/ omc 4 cyl. it needs a carb and distributor. (missing when i bought it) the engine tag reads gu-fm-10s ive had no luck distinguising this engine or finding used parts. please help!

Re: 1972 tri hull signa

probally the best bet is re-man, could get some siera parts. or if you found a merc you could use those parts. But first make sure the engine is not locked up. and that the drive is in good shape and not locked up. a stringer drive can be a rough learning experience. bob

Comment

I just signed up and noticed this thread about Signa. Still have it? I just got a 19 ft Signa. Dont know where to start. These boats are'nt popular are they? I cant find anything on them.

Comment

the guy's last post was 4 years ago so I doubt he'll read this.

Maybe he just sold you his boat.

but seriously, a boat has 2 parts: fiberglass, and wood.
        Not much need for factory support 37 years later.

Any kind of hardware, fittings, seats etc are generic
        Baba-buoy.

Comment

Working...
        X