Merc 350 MAG MPI B3s Manifold/Risers

WhyKnott

Cadet
Hey Folks!

Attempting to forget about the cold in Upstate NY by ordering new manifolds/risers for our 06 Bayliner 325 port side motor.

We purchased the vessel last year and starboard manifold/risers were replaced just prior to purchasing. Port engine manifold/risers are thought to be original - I can't believe that, but I do not see any receipts. Boat was used in Middle River in Baltimore, MD and is now in freshwater along the Mohawk/Hudson.

Looking for places on where I should source the OEM Mercruiser Manifolds and Risers for the cheapest pricing? Any links?

Also, second question is do I use the restricted or unrestricted gasket. I assume restricted gasket and the restriction hole is to be placed towards forward v-berth direction?

Engine Numbers below:
0W624177
0W624191

Thanks!

Kyle

WhyKnott

Cadet
One other thing - I am approaching 300 hours on both motors - was going to do a tune up - any tune up kit recommended and also a place to source?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
They are MPI engines. No tune up required. ECU does that about 100 times per second for you...
All you can do is the regular oil and filters changes... Nothing more needs doing.
At 500 hours, maybe spark plugs..

Chris.....

hnt

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I would only add that I check the cap and rotor for corrosion every year and clean them. I replace them about every 3rd year. I check the plugs every year for color and check the gap and do a compression test for giggles.