remote steering pics needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote steering pics needed

can someone post photos of remote cable hookup on 57 18hp? Changing to remote steering.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Re: remote steering pics needed

what steering system are you using, will help to get you correct pics.
    FLORIDA GATORS
    TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
    That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

Not sure on the steering system yet, probably TELE N rotary though. The throttle and shifter will be evinrude controls
      Chris

Comment

ok you need a universal transom plate to accept the steering cable and the link arm from the cable to the motor.
        Attached Files
        FLORIDA GATORS
        TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
        That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

this is stick steering so it comes from the port side, steering wheel would come from starboard side as i have converted picture in the above post. this is a 1956 15 hp.

FLORIDA GATORS
          TEBOW Country

Comment

Are those transom adapters available here on iboats? I need to do the same thing with my 71 Johnson.

Comment

I understand most of these pics, but could I get a little better view of where the rod attaches to the angle? That would help alot.
              Chris

Comment

Working...
              X